Friday, June 25, 2010

Girl, you have such soft hands...


Girl…I see you giving me eyes from across the game store. Yeah, I know it, ‘cause I’m lookin’ right back. I see you leaning against the Bawls machine, while your Twilight t-shirt belies a voluptuousness that I can’t get back home. You picking up all that I am throwin’ down, babygirl?

Yeah but I’m hungry for something a little lower… around all those curves and past your jelly bracelets. I see those hands, those soft paws with little sausage-fingers wigglin’ at the ends. Girl, your hands give you away… you want to paint my army!

Baby you KNOW what it does to me, to see you laying sprawled on the floor of my studio apartment, prostrate with paint as you put love on a brush and give it good to my 40 clanrats with spears.

I’m gettin’ Frenzied just thinking about it.

And I know after a long day in the warehouse, I’m coming home to that finished unit…and to you, paint flecks on those sausage-fingers. Yeah, you’re on your back waiting for me… passed out on the floor next to that snack-size bag of funyons that we saved from the other day when we split that Quizno’s from next to the game store.

Girl, that clanrat unit looks so fine, and only another 40 to go. Damn baby, we make a great team. I throw down some squares and toss some dice, dishin’ out PAIN on the terrain. My opponent just standin’ there, lookin all fool. And I just smile cause I got you, girl, to paint all my armies.

No comments:

Post a Comment